Through her work with corporate clients and advising chief executives, Kristy has developed an extensive understanding of governance and has been instrumental in providing advice on organisational culture and structure.
Kristy understands the business aspects of organisations and has developed a critical insight into opportunities and challenges, the effective management of staff and responsibilities.
- Chair of Kiwifruit New Zealand (pictured),
- Chair of the Wairarapa Building Society Board,
- Director Racing Industry Transitional Authority
- Member of the NZ Markets Disciplinary Tribunal
- Director of ACC.
- Chair ACC Remuneration & Governance Committee
- Chair of the Audit and Risk Committee for the Ministry of Social Development
- Chair of the Real Estate Agents Authority
- Chair the Judicial Control Authority for Racing
- Member of the Ministry of Health Audit and Risk Committee.
- Deputy Chair of the Electoral Commission
- Chair of the Mental Health Review Tribunal
- A range of other governance roles including the Immigration Removal Review Authority and a number of Ministerial advisory committees